What is Cloud computing?
What are the benefits of Cloud computing?
How does it impact me?
The discussion about what cloud computing means has been going on for a while now. You’re probably using cloud computing right now, even if you don’t realize it.
What is Cloud Computing?
In the simplest terms, cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer’s hard drive or common share drive in an office network. Cloud is part of almost everything we use today in our daily life right from our smartphone, tablet, computer, smart tv and lot more devices. Companies offering these computing services are called cloud providers.
Common Cloud Computing Examples:
- Apple iCloud
- Amazon cloud drive
- Drop Box
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Office 365
- On Demand Services – Netflix, iTunes, Apple TV….
- All Email and Web Hosting Services such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo email & Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure…
Cloud Computing made businesses to shift their thinking. Businesses are now able to reduce cost, be more innovative, responsive, productive, reliable and scale business globally.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) – On demand software, user get to pay and access an application or software over the Internet from their smartphone, computer or tablet. (For example: Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Apps…)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) – On demand environment, user can get to pay and access from a platform providers such as operating systems, development environment, databases, web server (For Example: Amazon Web Services (AWS Elastic Beanstalk), Windows Azure, Google App Engine…).
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) – Businesses can rent IT Infrastructure from Server Storage Network providers such as Virtual Machines, Servers, Storage and Network (For Example: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Rackspace…).
What we do?
We can help power the cloud to accelerate your business. Our trained and certified solution architects and engineers can Identify, validate, grow opportunities, increase responsiveness, reduce cost, speed up innovation and get to market quicker.
Contact Us to learn more…