Good Programming Practices
Best practices help to develop quality application, good practice begins with adoption and application of concepts and techniques.
Effective application of standards can guarantee the quality of the application, and good practices in technology and programming languages, algorithms implemented enable the effective functioning and the performance of the software:
- Applying correct set architecture
- Correct application of standards (Design Patterns)
- Correct use of the programming language
- Correct use of object orientation
- Correct use of the APIs, libraries and technologies .
- Separation of layers, concise code, clean and clear, that is readable and understandable , it enables learning curves in maintenance tasks .
- Maintain a common programming style, good programming styles usually require a code better structured to separate the presentation logic.
- Code well documented
We follow the best practices, techniques and procedures essential to deliver high quality application for a deployed application’s optimal operation, performance and efficiency throughout the enterprise and back-end IT infrastructure.